Message No : 28Sr.No : 644/725
Question By : moniruzzaman bhuyan

  i am a physically disable person,but in present time i took loan @4lacs to  treat my only old father and for complitation of my small brother education.but i could not make any way to refund those money  ,there is no any way to get money from myself , in this situation what can i do?


Reply By : Jaseemuddin Qasmi
Designation : Coordinator Online-Darul Ifta 

If you are really unable to repay your debt, you may request debtor to forgive you. If he is not ready to forgive then you should sell your any property if you have and then repay the debt. If it is not possible then to repay debt you may ask others help and you may take zakat money as well to repay it. And Allah knows the best.

To view complete list of questions posted on the topic Click Here

To post your Question Click Here.

Eastern Cresent
Current Issue October 2012
Click here to join markazulmaarif E-Groups on Yahoo!