Message No : 2Sr.No : 382/725
Question By : iqbal

Which Hajj should the 'doer of Hajje-Badal' perform?


Reply By : Md. Asad
Designation : Mufti, ODI, MMERC, Mumbai 

In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful

The answer to your question is as follows

The one who is going to offer Hajje-Badal he should offer merely Hajj (Hajje-Ifrad). But if the person (sender)allows him to do Hajje-Tmattu¡¯ or Qiran then he can do Tamattu¡¯ or Qiran.

And Allah (swt) Knows the Bes

To view complete list of questions posted on the topic Click Here

To post your Question Click Here.

Eastern Cresent
Current Issue October 2012
Click here to join markazulmaarif E-Groups on Yahoo!